Sales Ecosystem are consultants who dramatically increase the prospecting success and selling performance of IT businesses and Professional Service Firms. We deliver predictable revenue.
Chief Executives, Businesses Owners of IT Businesses and Partners in Professional Service Firms bring us in when …
- Their sales pipeline is skinny and showing no signs of improving.
- They are looking to create a team of proficient sales people and take their new business development attack to new levels.
- Prospecting and selling are not working the way they are supposed to.
- Sales results are not what they should be, or the company is not acquiring new business at the desired rate.
- They are worried about what the future holds for their business.
We provide expertise in building robust and results oriented systems for prospecting, selling and getting referrals. This includes identifying the best fit and most effective prospecting and sales strategies, tactics and skills for your business.
We also work with you to generate powerful and compelling messages and stories to market and sell your products, services and consulting.
Clients experience tremendous success from our work because our approach is very different from anything else you will find…
- We use a very straight forward approach to building a new business development framework, and we speak in blunt, plain language.
- We roll up our sleeves and get dirty working with you and your team.
- We will not subject you or your people to some pre-prepared, canned training content. Nor will we suggest any strategy or tactic simply because it is the current fad.
- We eat our own dog food – meaning we do what we tell others to do. We’re the guys who grab you and say: “Follow me into the battle.”
- It is personal. When you engage Sales Ecosystem, we behave like our livelihood depends on your sales success.
Sales Ecosystem is a totally new way to grow businesses.
Sam McNeill is a well-known and highly-respected professional management consultant who has served the mining, manufacturing, finance, professional services and ICT sectors in Australia and around the world for over 25 years.
Sam specialises in marketing and sales, change management and team effectiveness, and is an authority on business growth for IT and professional service businesses. Prior to co-founding Sales Ecosystem, Sam held leadership positions in the major international consulting firms PA Consulting Group and Cambridge Technology Partners.
Sam has personally sold IT systems over $20M in value and professional service assignments over $12M. Sam has been at the pointy end of getting sales over the line and delivering value on the back of those sales.
Sam leverages his experience, practical business growth insights and enthusiasm for generating results to help his clients generate predictable revenue and profit growth.
Brian has over 25 years working in business transformation and change. Brian specialises in helping clients develop and execute their transformation and change strategies incorporating sales performance, learning, performance and collaboration systems. Brian now speaks, writes and consults internationally in these areas.
Brian has worked with a diverse range of organisations in the information technology, software, government, mining, banking, finance, professional services and not-for-profit sectors. These projects included sales and marketing development, enterprise learning and performance software implementations for user populations from 200 to 90,0000.
As an owner of multiple businesses and working closely with successful organisations inspired Brian to develop a comprehensive organisational diagnosis and design framework for his clients. His commitment to developing performance cultures was forged in the realisation that healthy organisations demand strong revenue growth through effective sales and marketing systems and processes. This framework enables leadership teams to sustain their change initiatives and adapt to continual change in their internal and external environments.
For the past ten years, Brian has been a judge in the Telstra Business Awards. This work aligns with Brian’s passion to help promote successful Australian businesses and the benefits that flow to the Australian economy and communities in which they operate.